Dangerous Chocolate Cake-In-A-Mug




Do you ever get a hankerin’ for chocolate? My friend, Sandy Landis sent me this recipe and instantly names of chocoholics came to my mind. For all of you dear friends of mine who just love chocolate…here you go!!

Ingredients:

1 large microwave safe coffee mug (lightly spray inside with Pam spray for easy removal. )
4 Tbsp. flour (plain, not self rising)
4 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa
1 egg
3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. oil
Small splash of vanilla
3 Tbsp. chocolate chips (optional)

Sift the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
Add egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in milk, oil and vanilla, mix well.
Pour into lightly sprayed mug.
Add chips to mug and mix in with a fork.

Put mug in microwave and cook three minutes on 1000 watts.
Cake will rise over the top of the mug. Do not be alarmed!
(insert pic. 3792)

Eat and enjoy!


It you don’t want to feel terribly guilty by eating the whole thing…. this will feed two people (if you so choose to share).

And…why is this the most dangerous chocolate cake recipe in the world?  Well, now you are only five minutes away from chocolate cake any time of the day or night!!  That IS dangerous!

3 comments:

Rachael Coe said...

Absolutely no one is allowed to tell my husband that this recipe exists! It might be more dangerous for him than me :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that!!!!!
I only wish that I were home right now to make one! Thanks for sharing this with your fellow chocolaholics!

Ginger

Anonymous said...

This reciepe is really yummy! I really enjoyed making it! Thanks for sharing!

~Jackie~